- Owning features from design and development to production.
- Implement cross-platform solutions while effectively utilizing the capabilities of each platform.
- Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations on various platforms.
- Manage your team members and collaborate with colleagues in solving complex problems and overcoming design challenges.
- Positive ‘can-do’ mindset.
- Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing in C/C++, beyond course work (e.g. industry experience or a large multi-term research project).
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++ 11 / 14 / 17).
- Knowledge with different Ethernet communication protocols.
- Developing a cross-platform product (Windows, Linux, Embedded OS).
- Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code.
- A passion for capital markets
- Experience with enterprise-grade software
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge and experience with high performance SW development.