We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our in-house research infrastructure team and play a pivotal role in contributing to the company’s ongoing success, Come join us.
What you will do:
The team’s mission is to build the ultimate portal for quantitative finance research and production. Our pipelines process huge amounts of data from various sources, and you will provide a visual gateway to gain insights and optimize workflows across all products.
- The interfaces you will build will be used by the entire company. Specifically, the company’s management is also users and you will build the screens they will see.
- Conceiving innovative and novel ideas to visualize multi-dimensional data across a variety of client applications.
- Working with quantitative researchers and production traders to deliver a high-quality UX/UI experience
- End-to-end ownership – POC, design, development cycles, deployment, and testing.
- Creative thinking using state-of-the-art tech stack.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering fundamentals (Autodidact, Military experience)
- Can-do mentality, intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and ability to communicate within and across teams.
- At least 5 years of industry experience.
- Strong programming skills in Web Front End frameworks (Vue and/or React)
- A passion for capital markets.
- Prior experience in quantitative finance.
- Prior experience in C++, C#, or Python