What you will do:
- Install and troubleshoot end-user equipment, software, hardware, multimedia, and telecommunications systems.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance (in person, via phone, Teams, E-mail).
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Provide assistance, coordination, and follow-up on client questions and problems.
- Redirect issues to the appropriate resource.
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention.
- Setup of production and development IT systems.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Help Desk/IT Support Specialist.
- High customer orientation skills and communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment.
- Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, and servers).
- Good understanding of an IT backend environment (Technologies above).
- Well-experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications.
- Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-changing industry and work environment
- Fluent in Hebrew & English
Technologies in use and Preferred qualifications:
- Virtualization using VMWare products (ESXi specifically)
- Network management (Cisco and Arista)
- Firewall management (Palo Alto)
- Storage management (Dell EMC and IBM FlashSystem)
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Python scripting
- Windows domain environment (AZURE / DC / DNS / DHCP / WDS)
- AWS Cloud