We are seeking a talented Embedded Engineer to join our Tel Aviv R&D center. If you want to have a key role in the development of a Real-Time FPGA based, High availability & high performance-oriented fintech product, Come join us.
- Owning features from design and development to production.
- Implement cross-platform FPGA based solutions using different technologies.
- Perform latency optimizations to improve overall system performance.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving complex problems and overcoming design challenges.
- Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
- 5+ years’ experience with developing real-time applications in C & C++.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an FPGA environment and FPGA-based systems, developing for soft processors, or defining SOC environments.
- Good understanding of micro-architecture concepts (cache, MMU, pipelines).
- Good understanding of different Ethernet communication protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, ICMP, IGMP).
- Experience writing or maintaining scripts or makefiles that automate code synthesis is a plus.
- Experience in developing Xilinx HLS kernels using C++.
- Familiarity with VHDL.
- Experience with enterprise-grade software
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 /14 /17).