We are looking for a senior Backend Engineer to join our in-house research infrastructure team and play a pivotal role in contributing to the company’s on-going success – Come join us!
What you will do?
The team’s mission is building a large-scale high-performant quantitative finance research platform. Our pipelines process huge amounts of data from various sources, which is stored, analyzed, and then routed to many client applications, in order
to deliver high quality features for machine learning models. You will take full ownership of microservices architectures using state of the art tech stack: design, implementation, testing, and delivery to production.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering fundamentals (Autodidact, Military experience)
- Can-do mentality, intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and ability to communicate within and across teams
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases such as PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Experience in building APIs
- Strong programming skills in Python
- A passion for Capital Markets
- Programming experience in C++