Solidus is a multinational, dynamic and profitable algo-trading startup. We develop ultra-low latency trading strategies that are deployed in numerous markets worldwide.
We strive to employ the best people who are driven by solving difficult problems and reward them with top-notch benefits.
We are looking for a talented C++ engineer to join our Tel Aviv R&D center. If you want to have a key role in the development of a cross platform, High availability & high performance-oriented fintech product, Come join us.
• Owning features from design and development to production.
• Implement cross-platform solutions while effectively utilizing the capabilities of each platform.
• Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations on various platforms.
• Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving complex problems and overcoming design challenges.
• Positive ‘can-do’ mindset.
• Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
• 3+ years of experience developing in C/C++, beyond course work (e.g. industry experience or a large multi-term research project).
• Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 /14 /17).
• Developing a cross-platform product (Windows, Linux, Embedded OS).
• Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code.
• Experience with enterprise-grade software
• Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• Knowledge and experience with high performance SW development.
• Knowledge with different Ethernet communication protocols.
Begin Road 132, Tel Aviv
Azrieli Towers, Square Tower 35th floor
Barbara Strozzilaan 101, Amsterdam
World Trade Center
6 Bayside Road, Unit 1.02